Paper Submission and Guidelines
Prospective authors are requested to submit their manuscript following IEEE Conference format requirements (https://www.ieee.org/conferences/publishing/templates.html). IEEE conference templates contain guidance text for composing and formatting conference papers. Please ensure that all guidance text is removed from your conference paper before submission to the conference. Manuscripts not conforming to the IEEE conference format requirements will be rejected without review. The papers must clearly state the objectives of the work, its significance in advancing the state of the art, and the methods and specific results in sufficient detail. The paper should not exceed the six-page limit.
A charge of 75,00 € per extra page, to be paid by the author or his institution, will be made for articles longer than six pages, total, including figures and appendices.
Please download the corresponding template:
- Microsoft Word A4 (DOC, 30 KB)
- LaTeX Template Instructions (PDF, 63 KB) [be sure to use the template ‘s conference mode.]
Template (ZIP, 700 KB)
LaTeX Bibliography Files (ZIP, 309 KB)
When working in Overleaf, the template is available at https://www.overleaf.com/gallery/tagged/ieee-official
- Generate the paper in PDF format and then validate it using IEEE PDF eXpress.
- Log in to the IEEE PDF eXpress site.
- First-time users should do the following:
- Select the Create account link.
- Enter the following:
- 55446X for the Conference ID
- Your email address
- A password
3. Continue to enter information as prompted.
An Online confirmation will be displayed, and an email confirmation will be sent verifying your account setup. Please, check your inbox or junk mail.
- Previous users of PDF eXpress need to follow the above steps but should enter the same password that was used for previous conferences. Verify that your contact information is valid.
3. Introduce the required information and click on Dashboard. Follow the instructions to validate the PDF file of the paper and wait for the result of the compliance analysis.
Paper submission is open.
Paper Submission Instructions
Once 2023 IEEE Belgrade PowerTech submission page is opened:
- Click on Make Submission link.
- Fill in all the required fields.
– More than one topic areas can be selected
– Please enter a password you will remember. The submission ID, which you will receive via email upon submission of this form, along with this password will allow you to make future changes to this submission.
- Click on Make Submission button. You will receive a confirmation email.
- Click on Upload File link.
- Use your submission ID and password to upload a full paper, previously validated using IEEE PDF eXpress.
- Click on Upload File button.